Casey got an
Amaryllis
bulb from Sam!
He planted it in the
pot on Christmas day
& it grew
& grew
& grew
& grew
& grew
& grew
& here it is!
This was a really great gift
& so wonderful for
everyone to witness the
huge changes daily!
We're already excited for next year!
This was a really great gift
& so wonderful for
everyone to witness the
huge changes daily!
We're already excited for next year!
3 comments:
We were visiting my sister-in-laws mom's house when Abby was about 2 and she broke the stalk of the mom's amaryliss. I felt so bad, because you just can't replace that.
Wow, it has been a while since I have been to your house! I will come by and see it in person soon!
Love ya!
What a glorious boost on a cold winter day in Idaho. Another one of God's little miracles!
Post a Comment