Friday, January 30, 2009

life

I haven't written for quite a while it seems.
I missed my blog because I make it an extension of my life, a journal of sorts.
For the past couple of weeks life has happened! Lots of happiness & lots of tears & that is life. I have decided to savor my life, come what may & I will laugh.
I tend to laugh when I am afraid or nervous as I come across something that is unfamiliar. I always felt it ironic that I would start to chuckle when I was being wheeled into the delivery room to experience that amazing experience of child birth. Or giggling, as I am about to give a talk in Sacrament meeting. Even smiling as I wait for a doctor to give results to something that could be
sad.
Savoring any moment, as I go through thousands of experiences, the good & the bad, realizing that that is our purpose to have moments, while we are on this earth is the choice that I am making.

5 comments:

jenifer said...

what's happening????????
you, your family, your dad, your sister... you're killin' me I HATE SURPRISES...

Family said...

We may as well find what joy we can, even in those situations we have no control over. Just "keep ridin'".

Shelley Gee said...

"Savoring"--- that sounds about right!

Jeff said...

I love your blog Geezer. You often have great reminders for me of things that I want to do and this is one of them.

Jodi said...

You are so funny with your nervous giggling! :) Keep on keeping on...you have a great attitude.