My word for today is amazing!
I woke up with a fever in the night & haven't felt quite up to par,
but because of that I have taken it easy all day long!
I got to watch the movie "North & South", which by the way is amazing,
& chat on the phone with friends!
Now back to my 'amazing' word.
During this easy day of mine I had quiet moments
to think of the amazing & good things in this world.
It is so easy to pick out the bad or the negative.
Sometimes you have to dig a little deeper to find the goodness, or
maybe it's easier than that.
Maybe you just have to become a little simpler in your
thinking or your life to find the amazing.
(I think that is the case for me!)
The good and the amazing is out there!
I find it mostly in the people around me-
those good men who come to dig us out after a blizzard,
the neighbor who drops off a goody or
a mom who volunteers to help with a school party!
I find that I don't have the time to become acquainted with all the people
that I think are wonderful, but I can admire them from a distance
until that time comes
So one of my resolutions for this year is to continue meeting
the amazing people out there!
I woke up with a fever in the night & haven't felt quite up to par,
but because of that I have taken it easy all day long!
I got to watch the movie "North & South", which by the way is amazing,
& chat on the phone with friends!
Now back to my 'amazing' word.
During this easy day of mine I had quiet moments
to think of the amazing & good things in this world.
It is so easy to pick out the bad or the negative.
Sometimes you have to dig a little deeper to find the goodness, or
maybe it's easier than that.
Maybe you just have to become a little simpler in your
thinking or your life to find the amazing.
(I think that is the case for me!)
The good and the amazing is out there!
I find it mostly in the people around me-
those good men who come to dig us out after a blizzard,
the neighbor who drops off a goody or
a mom who volunteers to help with a school party!
I find that I don't have the time to become acquainted with all the people
that I think are wonderful, but I can admire them from a distance
until that time comes
So one of my resolutions for this year is to continue meeting
the amazing people out there!
2 comments:
i love your word for the day!!! what a great reminder.
diana-- you're AMAZING!! love ya! hope you're feeling better soon...
Post a Comment