Some people may say that 13 is an unlucky number. . .
I am going with the exact opposite!
This is my new lucky number.
Casey & I have now been married 13 years!
I can't imagine how my life would
be without this man!
He is my favorite person.
I would rather spend my time with
him than with anyone else!
He promised me when he proposed that he would always
make me laugh- he has lived up to that promise to the fullest!
I look forward to my days with him & miss him when he is gone
from me.
I knew there was a reason for marrying him &
he shows me that every day!
13 reasons for loving this man:
1. Ellie
2. Sam
3. Ashlyn
4. Tanner
5. let's me know I am the most important person in his life
6. can cook up a storm when in the kitchen
7. the most honest person on earth
8. honors his parents
9. watches chick flicks with me
10. amazing father
11. always trying to be better
12. hard worker
13. will do anything I ask him to do (within reason)
WITH HIM ETERNITY IS EXCITING!
I am going with the exact opposite!
This is my new lucky number.
Casey & I have now been married 13 years!
I can't imagine how my life would
be without this man!
He is my favorite person.
I would rather spend my time with
him than with anyone else!
He promised me when he proposed that he would always
make me laugh- he has lived up to that promise to the fullest!
I look forward to my days with him & miss him when he is gone
from me.
I knew there was a reason for marrying him &
he shows me that every day!
13 reasons for loving this man:
1. Ellie
2. Sam
3. Ashlyn
4. Tanner
5. let's me know I am the most important person in his life
6. can cook up a storm when in the kitchen
7. the most honest person on earth
8. honors his parents
9. watches chick flicks with me
10. amazing father
11. always trying to be better
12. hard worker
13. will do anything I ask him to do (within reason)
WITH HIM ETERNITY IS EXCITING!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary. Isn't it great to know that love and families are forever. Thanks for helping him to be the wonderful husband, father, son and just great man that he is. You deserve each other. We love you, YEM & YED
AAAWWWWW I am so happy for the two of you. Casey is a wonderful man and I can't imagine your life without him. And you my sister are an amazing woman!!!!
Love ya!
Awe Shucks - that is sweet. Hope you had a great anniversary!
Holy Cow!! You are old. :) I'm happy for you guys.
Gag me diana, thats my brother you are talking about, we all know the truth.
Post a Comment