Here is my scrappy Christmas quilt that I finished a couple weeks ago. I saw this quilt somewhere & thought I could manage to get that done. It was a lot of fun, I just used scraps of green, red & cream fabrics.
I have got to say that I feel a lot of satisfaction in snuggling up into a homemade quilt. LOTS OF FUN!
Lovely Diana! I can manage to sew the quilt together, but quilting the top is not my thing. You do a great job! Happy late anniversary. You and Casey both don't look a day older than the last time I saw you two!
That is beautiful! I love it! I would love to make one. Do you do your own stipling? (Is that what it's even called?) I tried to do it once on a quilt and nearly broke my sewing machine. I wish I new how! I'll have to come to you for lessons. Great work!
You and Casey are a gorgeous couple, Happy Lucky 13! And that come in Ellie's hair is too funny! I'm sure that was a shock when you were all ready to go to church! Her haircut turned out darling.
It has been so fun to catch up on your family happenings! I can't believe Tanner has the priesthood! Savanah goes into Young Women's in 2 weeks! Are we that old? Being married 13 years has been amazing! I agree it is a lucky number! You have become a beautiful quilter! Have you ever been into the store in Idaho Falls called "Blackbird Haven"? It has some really fun quilting fabrics-you would love it. Thanks for all your beautiful thoughts and pictures. It is very inspiring. Love ya, Janae
I love your quilt. Super cute and I'm jealous of the skiing adventure. We are years away from leaving our kids alone and no snow. I drove an hour and a half north of my house to go to a ribbon outlet and there was about a 1/2 inch of snow on the ground. I liked it.
7 comments:
Love it!! I've been makin scrap quilts lately too... isn't it fun to use up your fabric?!
Lovely Diana! I can manage to sew the quilt together, but quilting the top is not my thing. You do a great job! Happy late anniversary. You and Casey both don't look a day older than the last time I saw you two!
Snuggling up in a homemade quilt it almost as good as a hug from its maker. Good work, it's beautiful.
Looks great as always!!! I think you christmas present might turn into a christmas/birthday present...I know, I know!
That is beautiful! I love it! I would love to make one. Do you do your own stipling? (Is that what it's even called?) I tried to do it once on a quilt and nearly broke my sewing machine. I wish I new how! I'll have to come to you for lessons. Great work!
You and Casey are a gorgeous couple, Happy Lucky 13! And that come in Ellie's hair is too funny! I'm sure that was a shock when you were all ready to go to church! Her haircut turned out darling.
It has been so fun to catch up on your family happenings! I can't believe Tanner has the priesthood! Savanah goes into Young Women's in 2 weeks! Are we that old? Being married 13 years has been amazing! I agree it is a lucky number! You have become a beautiful quilter! Have you ever been into the store in Idaho Falls called "Blackbird Haven"? It has some really fun quilting fabrics-you would love it.
Thanks for all your beautiful thoughts and pictures. It is very inspiring.
Love ya, Janae
I love your quilt. Super cute and I'm jealous of the skiing adventure. We are years away from leaving our kids alone and no snow. I drove an hour and a half north of my house to go to a ribbon outlet and there was about a 1/2 inch of snow on the ground. I liked it.
Post a Comment