Last Saturday Casey & I invited a group of friends from our ward,
that we wanted to get to know better,
on a cross country skiing adventure!
I say adventure because it was without the little ones.
Our kids are now old enough & (we think) responsible
enough to let us leave for an entire morning!
Writing that makes me so feel free!
We left at 6 :30 a.m. with a picnic lunch & some skis!
Cave Falls was our destination- where there are groomed trails going through the forest.
It was amazing!
(I will have to have the camera next time, Casey isn't in the bloggin mindset!)
that we wanted to get to know better,
on a cross country skiing adventure!
I say adventure because it was without the little ones.
Our kids are now old enough & (we think) responsible
enough to let us leave for an entire morning!
Writing that makes me so feel free!
We left at 6 :30 a.m. with a picnic lunch & some skis!
Cave Falls was our destination- where there are groomed trails going through the forest.
It was amazing!
(I will have to have the camera next time, Casey isn't in the bloggin mindset!)
3 comments:
wow do we miss those days. Cave Falls was quite an undertaking but I know it would be glorious in winter. Good for you!
You will have to try the warm river trail up the river toward bear gulch. Another great trip.
So fun! Where is Cave Falls. We want to take our kids on a cross country adventure. Do you think it would be to hard? I looks like so much fun!
Taneil. With kids try the Warm River trail. Go to the Warm River campground on the Mesa Falls road above Ashton. Head up the river at the end of the campground. Also on up the road to Bear Gulch the River Rim trail is awesome and both are easy and great for kids. Have fun. Grandma Puzey
Post a Comment