This is my sweet '10' year old.
Double digits is a big year!
I love her.
She brings a lot of joy & happiness into our home.
I couldn't ask for a better daughter.
Thanks for coming to our home!
Here are a few things that I love about Ash!
A- always smiling & happy to give that smile to others
s- sincere, when she speaks to you she really means it
h-hugs & horses, she gives great hugs & loves horses
l-learns, she is very smart & works hard at learning new things
y-doesn't yodel, but is an awesome singer
n-never gives up, she sets her mind on something & does it
(some may say she is stubborn like her Grandma Puzey,
but it is a GREAT thing! Thanks lola!)
Double digits is a big year!
I love her.
She brings a lot of joy & happiness into our home.
I couldn't ask for a better daughter.
Thanks for coming to our home!
Here are a few things that I love about Ash!
A- always smiling & happy to give that smile to others
s- sincere, when she speaks to you she really means it
h-hugs & horses, she gives great hugs & loves horses
l-learns, she is very smart & works hard at learning new things
y-doesn't yodel, but is an awesome singer
n-never gives up, she sets her mind on something & does it
(some may say she is stubborn like her Grandma Puzey,
but it is a GREAT thing! Thanks lola!)
1 comment:
We love you Ashlyn. Thanks for being you!
Post a Comment