Here are my cute girls with their jelly roll skirts on.
These were really fun and fast to make!
The fabric world has started selling pre-cut fabric, which has made my life a lot easier!
These skirts are made our of 2 1/2 inch wide strips of coordinating fabric.
So, the just of it is to sew a bunch of strips together & with a few more steps you have a darling skirt that is fast & economical!
I think I need to make me one now!!!!
These were really fun and fast to make!
The fabric world has started selling pre-cut fabric, which has made my life a lot easier!
These skirts are made our of 2 1/2 inch wide strips of coordinating fabric.
So, the just of it is to sew a bunch of strips together & with a few more steps you have a darling skirt that is fast & economical!
I think I need to make me one now!!!!
6 comments:
I think you need to make matching ones for ALL my girls! : ) CUTE
They are really cute!!! Good Job!
I'll say this again. I love your blog. It's so fun to see your projects and your family. Do you think I could make some cute trousers for my boys out of jelly rolls?
You never cease to amaze me. I really miss all the fun new things in the fabric and craft world and the time to enjoy them.
VERY cute! I may attempt this for Lacy. I love the fabric you picked out.
Darling! Those turned out so super cute. You are so talented. And I am beyond impressed at your 10 miles! Way to go! I dream of doing that, seriously, I dream about running all the time. Is my subconscious trying to tell me something? I guess I better dig out my running shoes one of these days...
Post a Comment