I've said it before & I will continue to say it!
I have been blessed with some pretty amazing kids!
Over the past couple of weeks I have had to leave them alone more than I normally would & here they are! No broken bones, the home is still standing & there's smiles on their faces!
Big brother has even made their favorite dinner while mom is out,
Lipton Noodle Soup!
(can it get any better?)
Big brother has even made their favorite dinner while mom is out,
Lipton Noodle Soup!
(can it get any better?)
Here is where we usually are on the weekends.
Big pillows, comfy blankets, fingers in the mouth
ready for our movie night to begin!
Great kids, so glad they're friends.
Big pillows, comfy blankets, fingers in the mouth
ready for our movie night to begin!
Great kids, so glad they're friends.
1 comment:
Your kids are amazing! But, someone had to teach them that...way to go Casey! Just kidding! Amazing kids = amazing mother!
Post a Comment