Hey Diana - I didn't have your e-mail address to let you know I've started a blog! If you're interested it's debijackson.blogspot.com - It was good to see you and kids last week.
hey. sorry to hear about your daddy. how are you holding up? what a great blessing that you've been so close lately. love ya and we're praying for you...
7 comments:
Way cute. I love the blues. Did you leave the snowmen's edges raw? If you did it was a great idea.
You and Jen are so crafty! I love it! Looks great!
Way cute! How did you get the snowmen to be crinkly like that?
Very cute Diana. I am jeoulous of your new skill!
Hey Diana - I didn't have your e-mail address to let you know I've started a blog! If you're interested it's debijackson.blogspot.com - It was good to see you and kids last week.
hey. sorry to hear about your daddy. how are you holding up? what a great blessing that you've been so close lately.
love ya and we're praying for you...
ps. cute table runner. i still have NEVER made a table runner. maybe someday i'll venture out of my big quilt rut.
Post a Comment