Wednesday, November 12, 2008

solar system model

Ashlyn finished a big project with the help of mom and dad. She made some poofy ball planets from her mom's fabric stash & her dad did some fancy drilling with some dowels.
It is hard to see the big picture, but it was really cute and different from every other model there. It is great to get those big projects done with!


2 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

Great solar system!!! I was having trouble figuring out how it was going to all come together, but it worked!

Jan said...

Wow...that time already...isn't she only 9??? And I hear those projects only get more frequent and elaborate every year. Good luck...to both of us. I found your blog through Alison Robinson's. Your family is adorable and it was so fun to see you guys the other day in our church. We really need to get together sometime. If you want to check out our family blog go to www.gehmybears.blogspot.com!
Love, Jan