One night Case & I heard little feet making there way down the stairs.
Since we have the only bedroom downstairs we knew that our little Ellie was coming down to make her plea to join us for the night in our bed!
Now, we have gotten pretty strict with her because it will quickly become
a nightly occurrence & we don't want her to make a habit of it.
Casey quickly blocked the door, but cracked it open enough for her to make
her tearful case as to why she should be allowed into our bedroom.
Case grabbed the camera and this is what he saw!
Since we have the only bedroom downstairs we knew that our little Ellie was coming down to make her plea to join us for the night in our bed!
Now, we have gotten pretty strict with her because it will quickly become
a nightly occurrence & we don't want her to make a habit of it.
Casey quickly blocked the door, but cracked it open enough for her to make
her tearful case as to why she should be allowed into our bedroom.
Case grabbed the camera and this is what he saw!
Now I know a lot of you might think that this is cruel and unfeeling,
but for those parents who have children that know & use the art of manipulation,
I know you will support me in this!
Casey, using his counseling skills,
was able to help her talk through her fears & see the importance
of going back up to her bed in order
to get a good nights rest, because we had lots of parties to go to & she needed her sleep.
4 comments:
Cold hearted!! Actually, Ainsley was the same way and she slept with us or in our room for a few months straight (maybe it was a year--she always went to Terry's side and he let her in before I knew what was happeneing). We finally nipped it in the bud though and now she stays put.
We can't stand it! Send her to the Philippines right away. She can sleep in our bed. Grandma and Grandpa will take the poor pitiful child in!
Those tears could not have been any bigger! How fun to think to take a picture of it. I think I would have been so exhausted by then that you wouldn't want to have any pictures to remind you!
She is adorable though! What a cutie!
Didn't someone just write on my blog patience, patience, patience about dealing with a kitten? I think the same things goes for a 3 year old you meanie! :D (this is a side ways smily face which means I was joking at the meanie part..and I am starting to get a migrain and can only see out of one eye so if this is all spelled wrong it's not my fault. I think it is time for medicine and ice packs!)
Post a Comment