I got the chuckles today!
Ellie & I were walking around the campus of BYU-I,
when Ellie stuck out her wings and took off.
(Her favorite mode of transportation right now is an airplane.)
Now when Ell flies it isn't a smooth ride.
(sometimes I worry there'll be a crash landing)
Her head is bobbing up & down,
her arms are not always straight out,
(there is one pointing up & one pointing down)
& her cute mouth is making a motor sound!
I was definitely the proud momma,
walking about 15 paces behind,
as she was brightening the day of everyone that she passed!
How wonderful it is to be so carefree &
to live such a blessed & loved life!
Ellie & I were walking around the campus of BYU-I,
when Ellie stuck out her wings and took off.
(Her favorite mode of transportation right now is an airplane.)
Now when Ell flies it isn't a smooth ride.
(sometimes I worry there'll be a crash landing)
Her head is bobbing up & down,
her arms are not always straight out,
(there is one pointing up & one pointing down)
& her cute mouth is making a motor sound!
I was definitely the proud momma,
walking about 15 paces behind,
as she was brightening the day of everyone that she passed!
How wonderful it is to be so carefree &
to live such a blessed & loved life!
2 comments:
Why don't you put her on a real airplane and send her to the Philippines. We miss her. She is growing so fast.
Keep soaring Ellie...
Post a Comment