Tuesday, November 11, 2008

my word is good!


I followed through on my hankering &
here are the results.

I have been obsessed, a little bit, with APRONS!
So for the past couple of months I have been looking for a pattern that I loved & I found it!
Then I was on the hunt for just the right
fabric & I found it!

This only took me a couple hours to put together,
most of it was done during Ellie's nap time.
It has a really fun chunky bow in the back that ties around the shoulder blades.
(I would have taken a picture, but I felt funny having Casey take a picture,
basically of my behind!)


I think my desire to have something cute to wear in the kitchen, will spur me to have a good attitude as I
am preparing meals in the evening for my family.
I really don't enjoy it so much.
Maybe it is because I have raised my children to
be too picky. So, now as I cook and want to experiement, Casey & I usually eat by ourselves
because some foods look too foreign to them.
Thus, the apron will get me into the kitchen because of its cuteness. . .
and I will continue to provide sustenance for my family!
(I may have a warped mind as I read back what I have written!)

3 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

That is very cute!!! I am impressed. I want to see the bow, make Casey take a picture of your behind! :D

Jodi said...

Turned out soo cute - nice job!

jenifer said...

how fun! seriously, you need to get Casey to take a picture of your bum-side...