tah dah. . . .
Here is my topper that I was going to finish two weeks ago. . .
but with all the parties going on it was put on
the back burner! Thanks, once again, to Jen for teaching me
(and then making me do it) the art of machine quilting.
(Sam is pretending to be asleep. He thought it would make for a good pic! I love it!)
Here is my topper that I was going to finish two weeks ago. . .
but with all the parties going on it was put on
the back burner! Thanks, once again, to Jen for teaching me
(and then making me do it) the art of machine quilting.
(Sam is pretending to be asleep. He thought it would make for a good pic! I love it!)
The turquoise puts a fun twist to the
traditional oranges & greens.
The squares all came in a 'charm packet'
pre-cut, which is the best. The little pumpkins I made
up and put in the corners.
It fits perfect on my table.
Now, I get to enjoy it for a whole month before
Christmas decor comes out!
4 comments:
ohhh... i miss quilting. cute, cute table runner (i still have never made one...) are you hand-stitching your binding??!! crazy girl!! i hung up a cute fall quilt for the second year in a row-- and it's still just a top. it probably would only take an hour to finish it... want to come hold my baby while i sew? ok thanks... love your table runner!!
turned out sooo cute Diana - great work!
Way to go Diana! I am proud of you.
What a talent girl! Are you taking orders! It turned out beautiful
Post a Comment