Tuesday, April 28, 2009

spring came to the kitchen!

On Sunday the girls & I did a little project.
It was a lot of fun making these flower hair clips!
They were really easy & super cute.
(I'll post more picture later.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diana, how are you? Those flowers are so cute! Can't wait to see pictures of them in the girls' hair! Tell them hi for me.
Elyse

jenifer said...

we LOVE flower clips... i got some as a gift, but i'm anxious to hear how you made them!!

Debi said...

You are seriously becoming quite the crafter! I'm so impressed! You should start some "how to" classes : ) Tell the family HI

Shelley Gee said...

I need a flower clip!!! And, how come your anonymous person is nice and mine wasn't?

Family said...

My polynesian sisters would love them. They always have a flower tucked behind the ear and I think they pick up alot of ants when they just pluck from the tree. You're a great mom. We love you!

Jodi said...

too cute!

Marne said...

So cute! I will also watch for your directions. My daughter would love these. And if I end up having another girl in a few weeks then I will make more! :)

Lanette said...

Time to share how you made those puppies! I love them! Oh, and the marathon "thoughts" were great. Someday...someday, I will be like my AMAZING cousin, Diana!