Sunday morning came with 2 new ties (3 if you count Casey's), a cute little birdie dress & a fun skirt.
This was a different year for us & Easter. Saturday we didn't even talk about the 'bunny', the kids went on an awesome treasure hunt in search of their own little stashes of sugar.
Sunday we made it all about the Savior, it was so nice & simple. . .
a new tradition for sure!
5 comments:
Way cute skirt Ash! Did you make that, Diana? I want one
i love the sound of your easter weekend. I want to do ours more like that next year. Your kids are darling!
Beautiful kiddos...Your Tanner is so handsome and looks so grown up! Is he as tall as you yet? They look so cute in their Easter gear!
Tanner is too funny, notice his hand is in the air, don't want to get cooties from his sister.
- Uncle Stephen
I definitely think your family is absolutely beautiful!!! and the profile picture of you and Casey kissing..oh my!!! pretty!!!
I hope you guys are doing great!!! Hugs from not-so-sunny-Michigan!!
Post a Comment