Sunday was an amazing day! Not only did we get to listen to conference, but the weather couldn't have been better. We spent as much time outside as possible with a couple of bike rides & a good brush-down of the horses.


Ellie's favorite part of the day was having her dad submit to having his toenails painted. They are a litttle rough around the edges, but never-the-less, painted with lots of love!
3 comments:
Now that is a GOOD daddy!
I hope spring as arrived for GOOD! We sure need the sun and warmth : ) Way to go Casey! I think that Chris let the girls do that once.
Okay there is something gross about male hairy feet with color on their toenails! On the other hand, I had a blast looking at your blog! I loved your Moab pictures! I have never been there, but it looks like a blast! Your kids are just beautiful and look like pretty rockin bike riders! Congrats on your race too! That is quite an accomplishment and it looked so fun to run out in the warmth. I have been having a hard time getting motivated cause every run I am getting wind blown and my eyelashes frosted over! Maybe it will get better now that it is warmer! And so you know... I could kick your trash in a white legs contest! Mine glow way more than yours! Anyway...fun to see all your cute pictures!
Post a Comment