Thursday, April 16, 2009

Linda

This one's for you,
LINDA GEBS,
you know what I'm talkin' about!

Here's a little background on this person named
LINDA!
We are both convinced that she babysat me up in heaven
and then by chance met up on this crazy earth
as walking partners in Idaho Falls.
I couldn't have been luckier to
have found her.

But,
she was concerned last week to have
never had her name mentioned on my blog.
Well, that's all changed.
Love ya,
LINDA GEBS

3 comments:

Debi said...

Too Funny! Are you still walking with her? That's a long drive just to walk ; ) Hope things are well for you and your family - We are missing Ash this soccer season!

Linda said...

Diana Puzey, my friend, my walker (and no this would not be what I use to steady myself:)and most importantly my sweetest friend. I am so honored to have appeared on your famous blog, quite the sweet comments that were 'dedicated' to me, Linda Gebs. (haha)
I am convinced that our friendship did form in Heaven...from the beginning I have always felt as though we've always known each other. I am thankful and very grateful for you Diana. Though I so miss our morning walks and talks together...I still enjoy our friendship! I do love you much!
Thanks again for the mention...you are just too funny:)
Linda

Cromwell Kids said...

I too adore Linda Gebbs. May I please join your Heavenly walking club? Thanks.