
It's hard to believe that she isn't one anymore.
Four years has flown by fast!

Here she is birthday morning, all excited as she opens her baby doll crib & stroller set!

She wanted a doughnut cake & was so excited for her Pooh Bear candles!

Birthday wish balloons were released after the festivities!
4 things to love about Ellie:1. great hugger
2. will tell you exactly what she's thinking
(whether good or bad)
3. fabulous at giving orders
(could make a great drill sergeant)
4. has the most big and beautiful brown eyes
2 comments:
I can hardly believe she's 4 - She and Baylie have grown so much the past 3 years! Yes, her eyes are huge, brown & beautiful! Happy b-day Ellie
Ellie is the best 4 year old that I know! She can bring a smile to anyone's face no matter what! I LOVE YOU TOO ELLIE!!!
Post a Comment