This blanket has been so fun!
A friend in my ward is having a little girl
& now that I know how to quilt from
start to finish I have a lot of joy creating these.
It's a strip quilt with the fun
ric-rac on it & then I
put the word 'loved' on it,
just to do something new & different for me!
A friend in my ward is having a little girl
& now that I know how to quilt from
start to finish I have a lot of joy creating these.
It's a strip quilt with the fun
ric-rac on it & then I
put the word 'loved' on it,
just to do something new & different for me!
4 comments:
That is darling! You are so talented. I love it!
So cute! How long does it take you to finish something like that?
So cute! You are becoming quite the little seamstress! Way to go
love it!
Post a Comment