
Yesterday's conference was my 'spoonful of sugar'.
I needed a little boost in my life. . .
a little something to help me swallow all of the garbage that comes into our lives.
Elder Holland's talk was that sugar!
He put my life into focus by teaching me about Jesus Christ's life.
I had never had things explained so clearly, where I really felt like
I understood the Atonement for the first time.
To realize the utter loneliness that was suffered in the final
hours of Christ's life truly humbled me.
I have never felt & will never have to feel of his
abandonment because he felt it for me.
What a blessing it is to belong to Christ's church.
I needed a little boost in my life. . .
a little something to help me swallow all of the garbage that comes into our lives.
Elder Holland's talk was that sugar!
He put my life into focus by teaching me about Jesus Christ's life.
I had never had things explained so clearly, where I really felt like
I understood the Atonement for the first time.
To realize the utter loneliness that was suffered in the final
hours of Christ's life truly humbled me.
I have never felt & will never have to feel of his
abandonment because he felt it for me.
What a blessing it is to belong to Christ's church.
1 comment:
There is a REALLY good book on the atonement, it's called "the peacegiver", you'd love it. I enjoyed Sat. morning conference a ton!
Post a Comment