Yesterday I went to wake up the kids for school.
I got into the girls room & started laughing inside (so as not to wake the girls).
I hurried downstairs, grabbed the camera & took these pictures!
I got into the girls room & started laughing inside (so as not to wake the girls).
I hurried downstairs, grabbed the camera & took these pictures!
5 comments:
Too funny! I took a picture just Sunday morning of Jace with his bum in Baylie's face. Gotta love cute kids!
Wha-ha! Love it!
That is so cute. It doesn't look too comfy to me, but hey, whatever makes them happy right? So, we went to Egypt for our 10 year anniversary. It was the coolest and funnest thing ever, rivaling another fun trip I took lots of years ago with you. Jeff's sister lives in Egypt so we got to stay with her and see the sights. Jeff's parents came and watched our kids. It was the greatest!!!
How cute! That is so funny.
I also love all the flower-clips you made!
Ellie reminds me of an orchid. They are so beautiful but they grow by attaching themselves to a host tree. They just cling to the host and the host provides what they need. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment