Wednesday, May 6, 2009

new thought...


Here is my new favorite thought by Helen Keller.
I saw this quote on a friends blog & just couldn't get it out of my head,
so I turned it into a little stitchery
& put it in a barnwood frame.
This gets me thinking about the simple joys in life.
Even with Helen Keller's extraordinary trials
she was still able to let a sunbeam touch
her life!
WOW.

3 comments:

Heather said...

well - howdy hey - how cute is that!!! i love it, especially with the bark frame. and what a darling little sun! i do love that thought too. it helps me realize to look for the blessings in my life instead of finding the darkness!

Jodi said...

coming from a quote lover...that is a good one! It produces many thoughts to my mind of simplicity linked with gratitude. Thank you Santa! (you know what I mean)

Nicole said...

You r the best!