Sunday, December 21, 2008

winter wonderland

This isn't the best picture-
it certainly didn't capture what I see with my own eyes.
But, this is where I get to live with my family,
am I lucky or what?
This is what I get to look at through my back door.
It makes me think that I am inside a snow globe
& someone shook it really hard. . . .
the sparklies just keep on floating down!
Very peaceful & heavenly.


Today was an amazing day for
Casey & I as our oldest son received the priesthood.
I look at it as one of those steps that will
eventually get him out on a mission.
He is an amazing young man & if he is blessed
he will turn out to be just like his dad!
I am painfully aware that these years will go quickly,
so Casey & I make a conscious effort to enjoy moments like today!

3 comments:

Marne said...

Hi Diana...what cute kids you have. Tanner looks so much like Casey. You haven't aged a day! It has been fun reading what you are up to. I have a Christmas baby too...my first girl was born on Dec 20th and I loved it. She just turned 3. Those dolls you made are SO CUTE! Where did you find the pattern? Fun projects you have up your sleeve! I hope your family has a Merry Christmas!

My blog is private but if you would like an invite email me at marneclark@hotmail.com

Family said...

Wow, do we miss the snow. Catch a snowflake or two for us. Enjoy!

Jodi said...

Diana - I loved your description so much I plagiarized on my blog. (Hope you don't mind) It truly does feel like we are living in a snow globe!