HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!!!!
Sam had a birthday last week & it's hard to believe he is 7.
He has definitely brought a lot of spice & sizzle into our home.
Sam has these big brown eyes that can melt your heart-
he uses them to his advantage!
I have a big soft spot in my heart for this boy!
Sam had a birthday last week & it's hard to believe he is 7.
He has definitely brought a lot of spice & sizzle into our home.
Sam has these big brown eyes that can melt your heart-
he uses them to his advantage!
I have a big soft spot in my heart for this boy!
2 comments:
AAAWWWW! I love him too!
I think I just saw a red ballon drifting over the Philippines. I wish I could make your wishes come true! We love you Sam!
Post a Comment