Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas trees & gingerbread

Here we are, out for our annual tree gathering!
Casey's sister & her family came with us. We had a great time in search for the perfect tree.

Casey took the lead. The trees were beautiful &
the weather couldn't have been better.

Tanner is definitely growing,
pretty soon he'll pass me up!

Ash loves here daddy!

Casey found the tree for us. . .
then we head home to decorate &
make our gingerbread houses!





Lot's of FUN!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Hello Diana.... Heather (Price) Smith here. I found your blog a few weeks ago through kristi's. I love seeing your family! What darling kids you have.

Is that Shayne? (I can't remember how to spell her name - yikes) I like her. Tell her hello from me.

I've been meaning to leave a comment for a while and so I'm finally knocking on the door to say hello. Hello!

I liked your post about making Christmas more meaningful for the kids. I've been thinking of ways to do this too. And I've thought of the things my mom and dad did to help us. I'll gather my thoughts on that and send it along soon.

anyhoo... if you care to see what we're up to, I'll send you an invite to our blog. send me an email to happyfam@gmail.com so i can get your email.

Take care and happy holidays.

Shelley Gee said...

What a fun day!!! I wish I could have been there for the making of the gingerbread houses! Have I ever mentioned that you are a SUPER GREAT sister! I just wanted you to know that!
Love ya!

jenifer said...

so fun! we do houses too... what recipe do you use for icing? I seem to remember issues with the icing NOT holding the candy...
love your blog and love ya!!

Alison said...

Hi Diana,

It's me, Alison. I found your blog on Kristi's too and I love it! You're such a cute mom and your kids are darling. I love seeing all the fun things you do together as a family. Your gingerbread houses turned out great! Happy Holidays!

Love,
Alison

Oh, I just noticed Heather's comment about her blog - mine is private too. You can email me at ali.robinson76@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite, but no pressure! :) Not that you need one more thing to do, but you are more than welcome.

Anyways, it has been really fun to see you and your cute family. Take care!

Jodi said...

Looks like a fun time! Everyone's houses look great.