This post is dedicated to those mornings when I use the phrase: "Move it, move it, we're going to be late!"
I feel such a sense of accomplishment every morning as I tell my kids that I love them & then close the door to peek out the window, making sure they get on the school bus.
Not every time do they have their teeth brushed or their lunches packed. Sometimes they forget their homework, beds don't get made & they are seeing how much of a muffin can fit in their mouth as they are running out the door.
But, I feel comfort in knowing that through the hustle & bustle of the morning rush, they know that they are loved. With something so simple I take satisfaction in!
I feel such a sense of accomplishment every morning as I tell my kids that I love them & then close the door to peek out the window, making sure they get on the school bus.
Not every time do they have their teeth brushed or their lunches packed. Sometimes they forget their homework, beds don't get made & they are seeing how much of a muffin can fit in their mouth as they are running out the door.
But, I feel comfort in knowing that through the hustle & bustle of the morning rush, they know that they are loved. With something so simple I take satisfaction in!
3 comments:
just yesterday as i watched my kids run into school together i was thinking the same things... morning are a bit crazy, but I LOVE IT!
--click on quilt sisters to see how I did that quilt. i made up the pattern with a little inspiration from other quilts i've seen...
It is amazing how far knowing that we are loved will take us. Love makes life possible! Thanks for your love.
Very well written and said! I loved reading what I can readily relate too. Being a mom is emotional.
Post a Comment