A group of ladies got together one night and wanted to give their girls a chance to get their creative juices flowing and make a sewing project. Ash and I made a skirt and their was shirts, pj pants and curtains also being constructed. Ashlyn was just excited about the prospect of ironing (I guess I should give her more opportunities to do that at home, but I really don't want to be replacing any clothing at the moment.) Here are some of our friends displaying their talents! At the end of the night we had a lot of giggly girls, some projects that were on the brink of being completed and me, as a grateful mom who got to know her daughter a little bit better.
what a fun idea!! i love it... we've had lots of mom n me nights, but we've never invited over other moms and girls... next time we're going to have a party! Great Idea and CUTE SKIRT!!
1 comment:
what a fun idea!! i love it... we've had lots of mom n me nights, but we've never invited over other moms and girls... next time we're going to have a party! Great Idea and CUTE SKIRT!!
Post a Comment