Monday, September 29, 2008

cowboy baby blanket

I had so much fun picking out the fabric and making this blanket for my sister-in-law, Kelli. She ended up having her baby 2 weeks early, so my blanket (that only had to be bound) was two weeks late. But, it turned out cute and I hope that many hours of spitting up will be put on this blanket! Kelli's baby, Ridge, is adorable and I even got to change his spit up clothes today and a wet diaper. It's crazy, but that was a complete joy to me!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Your cowboy blanket looks sooo cute! Nice work.

jenifer said...

wow-- look at that stippling... professional!!

Janae said...

Your "cowboy" blanket turned out really cute. I have been known to give baby gifts long after 2 weeks! By the way, thanks for you motto - it's a good one to adopt. The wedding looked fabulous! I hope they are happy and doing well!