I even did all the machine quilting which
was very gratifying for me.
for her cute boy that is coming in a couple of
weeks! Yeah! I am just so excited to have
done it. You know how you have one of those things that you
think that you will never accomplish and then you do and you can't believe it.
That was this project for me. Only two more baby boy blankets
to go for my sisters-in-law and then we will be out of the baby mode for a while!
2 comments:
so cute!! great job with the quilting... i knew you could do it.
Did you finish the cowboy one?
i'm organizing and cleaning, but i wish i was quilting...
Everyone at the baby shower ooohed and aaahed all over the quilt. It is awesome. And more so b/c I know it was "made w/love" for our little william Tad
Post a Comment