I stepped out of the room & when I came back I heard Sam giggling. He asked me to come and see what he was doing. He figured out that if he held a cookie up to the glass door that the chickens would peck at the glass to try to get the cookie!
Sam continued to do this over & over. With his cute giggle & smile he couldn't have been more proud of himself!
2 comments:
I am surprised that you had to brib them with a cookie to peck at the glass. They usually will just come and peck until they get your attention. Ethel and Lucy will even jump for their treat. Clarise is kind of a treat bully so watch out. They aren't as dumb as they look. If you can live with the mess they are really quit charming critters. Thanks for taking good care of them for me.
Sam is so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment