
Five days till the gun fires and 5000 runners make their way through the Canyonlands. I did a trial run on Friday & was able to do 9 miles no problem with my knee, so with my fingers crossed, I plan on being able to make it over that finish line.
I am very excited.
This is like a little vacation for Casey & I and the kids. The weather in Moab over the next few days should be 75! We have hikes planned along with swimming & then visiting grandparents. It will be a great get away from the gray days of March.
I am very excited.
This is like a little vacation for Casey & I and the kids. The weather in Moab over the next few days should be 75! We have hikes planned along with swimming & then visiting grandparents. It will be a great get away from the gray days of March.
4 comments:
wow - how cool! We've wanted to go to Moab to do some hiking. You'll have to let me know what hikes you guys like. I definitely think running a half marathon fits into "I can do hard things" category. My sis and her husband ran the st george marathon last fall. I think it's amazing ya'll can run so far! good luck!
Good luck Geezer! That is a pretty fun race you're going to be running. I hope your knee won't give you any problems. Be sure to take ibprofin before you run. Moab is one of my favorite places in all the world. Love it. I'm glad you guys get to go have some fun while you're there and hopefully you won't be too sore to have FUN after the race. I'm excited to hear all about it.
Good Luck Diana! We are so impressed with your determination. We wish you the best and hope that you have a fun trip. We're rootin' for you.
Good luck Diana! I am so impressed with all you've accomplished since you left the neighboorhood! Dedicate a mile to me ; )
Post a Comment