
I wanted to put down some of my thoughts on a book that I have been reading, by Virginia Pearce. The book is about God's love & is very insightful on many things that have been bouncing around in my brain lately! So here are just a couple of thoughts from the book.
God's love produces growth & change within us.
His love moves us forward,
toward him,
toward exaltation.
God's love is-
*sculpting
*correcting
*purposeful
His love moves us forward,
toward him,
toward exaltation.
God's love is-
*sculpting
*correcting
*purposeful
These are very powerful for me to think about & too personal to comment on.
But, I am grateful to believe that He is there & loves me & you.
But, I am grateful to believe that He is there & loves me & you.
4 comments:
i really enjoyed reading this book a few months ago. It really helped me think through how I can feel the Lord's love and how I can help others feel it. I love inspiring reads!
I read this book too. I really thought it was powerful to think that just by reaching out to others we can share Heavenly Father's love and spirit. Sometimes I catch myself hiding out in my shell...ya know? Great book!
Thank you, I would really love to read this book.
And now, after hearing about your homemade bread I would love the recipe! I got out our wheat grinder last weekend and used it for the first time ever to make bread. It was fun and very satisfying to make something so totally from scratch. I know this is a big thing to ask but would you mind emailing me the recipe if you get a minute? I would so love it! Thanks a million!
P.S. I forgot to give you my email - ali.robinson76@gmail.com
Thank you so much! :)
Post a Comment