I love it when my little kids make discoveries for the first time!
I was snuggling with Ellie on the couch & she had a tickle in her ear
(mind you she is also a finger sucker)!
While dozing off I heard her whisper,
"Hey mom, did you know that if you stick your finger in here,
(pointing to her ear)
and then put it in here,
(pointing to her mouth)
that it doesn't taste very good!
I said, "Yep, I bet you are right,
let's not do that again,
okay!"
"Okay!"
I was snuggling with Ellie on the couch & she had a tickle in her ear
(mind you she is also a finger sucker)!
While dozing off I heard her whisper,
"Hey mom, did you know that if you stick your finger in here,
(pointing to her ear)
and then put it in here,
(pointing to her mouth)
that it doesn't taste very good!
I said, "Yep, I bet you are right,
let's not do that again,
okay!"
"Okay!"
5 comments:
They just don't come any cuter!
she is sooooo cute!
OK...she is just about the cutest little girl ever! I think she looks like your dad! What a doll!
Those are sweet, little moments...theya re so innocent! Oh, and the post below was great...aren't they lucky to have a picture perfect mom who makes them cookies. Can I come over?
You kids are hilarious! And she is ADORABLE!
Post a Comment