We were an hour away from our home & the scouts were returning home shortly, so I called a friend to have her check on Tanner. A short while later she picked him up and let me know that it was actually both of his wrists that were severely sprained & that her husband, who was also up skiing at the same time, had fallen and broken his wrist! When I got home to Tanner he told me that he fell back and hit his head and was knocked unconscious & can't remember much until he was back in the health center!
I got many different stories that day, but he turned out to be just fine & a little uncomfortable. The attention he is getting from the ladies is making it all worth it.
It was quite funny at church to look around and see 4 arms that were in splints from one activity. The scoutmaster did say that this would be the last time that he did this activity!
2 comments:
Yikes...quite the adventure. It's funny to see him all smiles as he shows off his injuries...so boy. The whole story is almost comical because it happened to so many. Way to take it in stride! That's the Diana we love:).
Tanner is quite the kid! I can just see his cheeks blushing with all the female attention!
Post a Comment