Monday, October 27, 2008

Our never ending soccer season!

I have some amazing kids!

I love that they love to be out and active in life.
We have the video games and the other technologically advanced toys (that I don't know how to play) that kids love to play with now a days, but when these guys would rather go out and play
I am all over it!
We are blessed with these awesome fall days that make you want to be outside.
So we are taking advantage of them.

Tanner said that BYU-I soccer fields were calling his name and we went for it!
Tanner
loves to juggle and control that soccer ball.
I think that he has gotten over a
hundred
juggles in a row!

(impressive)

Ashlyn
is the keeper queen.
She is GOOOOOOD and doesn't let the ball get by her!

What a doll!


Ellie
is being coached by 3 other siblings
that want her to get this soccer talent down.

She's looking amazing!
Sammy
is fabulous!
When he goes for a goal he gets it.

(I think that it definitely helps having his tongue out to concentrate a little harder!)

Grandpa
wanted to be a part of the action
& thought he might try out the soccer ball.
He stepped back several feet and made his approach quickly & decisively.
I think he surprised himself as he kept on kicking that
ball into the net over and over!

Way to go Dad!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

What a fun family the Puzey's are...it's time to get our families together again.