
I can tell you that it is nice to have the summer over so that I can work a little more inside than out. We had a great potato crop and we are definitely going to learn more on growing apples! I put on grandpa's mud boots and went out with the kids to get those taters dug and the apples picked before they froze. For something that I was dreading to do without Casey around, it was actually fun.

Ashlyn got in the trees to pick those apples!

Tanner had to get a ladder for the highest apples and
Sam would put them gently into the apple box.
They were quite the team.

Of course we can't do anything in the garden
without Otis. He is one to never miss anything that
happens out in the yard. (Most of the time he just dozes!)

This was our smallest potato harvested!
Ellie called to eat this one!
4 comments:
I know that you prefer directness so I will just get to the point. I NEVER thought you would make it on that farm! But, I am proud to say that I was wrong! Love ya sis!...by saying that do you think we could get some more jam?... :D
I am so jealous of your farm life. I am reading Anne of Green Gables right now and I want to be her too, but since I can't, I'll settle for a good old Idaho farm.
Way to go Diana. I knew you had it in you all along. By the way Otis looks great!
Looks like you are having a great time living on a farm. Way to go!! :)
Post a Comment