
Some great neighbors invited us to a
Halloween party and we needed to bring a yummy treat! So, I decided on caramel covered apples made from the apples we picked a couple weeks ago! Everyone got a chance to help out!

We ran out of popscicle sticks so we resorted to using plastic knives to finish up the bunch.
Ellie is forever helpful and forever on the counter top!

Tanner and Ash got their turn at dipping!
They really are fabulous helpers!

Sam also got a little bit of the action. Isn't he cute!
Little ones can easily be proud of themselves as they try
new things. I love it!

Here is the whole herd!
Mom and dad are the cows.
Tanner was a rocker, Ash a hippy, Sam a rodeo clown and Ellie the horse!

And here is the finished product!
I always thought that caramel apples
would be intimidating and hard to make.
But, they were darn easy & delicious!
3 comments:
you guys make dang cute bovine...
(we did carmel apples for FHE last night too!! I'll have to put up our pictures-- we did it the easy way!!) I love blog reading- isn't it a fun way to keep in touch?!
Love the costumes!!! Looks like everyone had a great time.
You guys make great cows!!
Post a Comment