That's hilarious! It's all because he's such a cute boy! Maybe I better be checking my girls' pockets, or notebooks since it's usually the girls doing the note writing!
That is sooo cute. Love it. I remember watching a boy I LOVED in first grade put a note in another girls desk and I told on him because I was jealous that it wasn't for me. I still remember their names: Chris Matheson and Elizabeth Chester.
6 comments:
I LOVE it!!! Especially that she can't say it "in his face." I love your kids!!!
That's hilarious! It's all because he's such a cute boy! Maybe I better be checking my girls' pockets, or notebooks since it's usually the girls doing the note writing!
HA HA HA HA so cute!
I love you too Sam. I wish I could say it in your face!
Diana, That's so funny because I'm pretty sure that Bridget is my niece. I think they are a little too closely related. :)
Melinda
That is sooo cute. Love it. I remember watching a boy I LOVED in first grade put a note in another girls desk and I told on him because I was jealous that it wasn't for me. I still remember their names: Chris Matheson and Elizabeth Chester.
Post a Comment