This is what we decided to do on Labor Day- can TOMATO JUICE.
It started in the tomato fields picking only the best
with our friends, the Parker's.
We started with an assembly line and had everyone doing something.
From washing tomatoes to
blanching to
grinding to
processing to
7 comments:
Hey what is your recipe for tomato juice? I used your recipe for frozen peaches yesterday! it was so good! keep up the hard work and we will kepp reaping the benefits
ohhhh... i know that i totally romaticize your life, but it does sound lovely and little-house-on-the-prairie-with-flush-toilet-ish... really. lovely. (next time your in laws go on a mission, we'd love to house sit!!)
Very impressive!!!
That tomato field is way beyond amazing...
You forgot to mention our little explosives! Thanks for making a fun memory with us once again. I had so much fun putting them on my storage room shelf. Very beautiful!
Diana,
I am jealous of your fruitful garden! You are definitely an amazing mom!!! Look how beautiful your kids are, and how happy they look as they are working with you.
I am coming over some peaches!!!
Hi,
I just wanted to thank you for visiting http://getoffyourbuttandbake.blogspot.com
Also...I am very impressed with the tomato juice! WOW
I think I will visit again soon,
Jonna
Post a Comment