Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bright & Early

Well it really happened! And we are now finished! Here we are at mile 4, (thanks for the pic cuz) I still have a smile on my face, that's a good sign! I'm still in recovery mode & will record my thoughts & pains later, but here I am with my partners & my bro-in-law, Monty!

Great day & great memories!

4 comments:

Family said...

Amazing! We have been thinking about you all weekend. You made it! Way to go.

Shelley Gee said...

You did it!!! I never doubted you! What a great example you are for your children. And guess what:
YOU CAN DO HARD THINGS!!!!!!!
Love ya!

Holly said...

Great Job!! I am so proud to know you.

Nate and Heidi said...

Good job Diana!!!! You did a great job and it was fun to see you in your last mile. You didn't look like you had been running 25 miles already...kuddos to you!