This is a great week to have under my belt.
Here are just two of the fun things that we did! EIRMC had their annual picnic on Thursday & it was held at Tauphtus Park.
There was a barbecue then we went on some rides!
There was a barbecue then we went on some rides!
Friday was my cute parents
39th wedding anniversary!
My dad has Alzheimers & has been losing a lot of ground lately.
to throw them a surprise open house,
where he could remember a little and converse with
old friends & family!
We knew that my mom would have never agreed to this,
so we lured them to my house with a family dinner.
After dinner they opened a couple gifts &
were serenaded by Tanner.
Right after that, people started filing into our
home & backyard, where mom & dad
were totally taken back with surprise!
the weather, the food, the friendships!
Everyone came that was invited & I think that our parents were
touched by the love & support that they have from so many
of their loved ones.
GREAT EVENING!
(When everyone had left I quickly went to bed,
so I could wake up @ 4:30 for the marathon!)
1 comment:
Diana I was really happy to read about the party you had for your parents! I think that is wonderful! I wish your family all the best with your dad.
Congrats on running your marathon!! You go girl! Thats awesome Geezer!
You kiddles sure are growing up, and thanks for that music video-I am definetly passing that one along!
Post a Comment