I only have one day left until my marathon. I have done the physical prep work for it and now I am working on the mental game! It has been an adventure to say the least & I look back over the last 6 months of training with a big smile on my face. Words that come to mind are inconvenient, pain, tired, grouchy, fear & friendship. Through everything I have grown and I am grateful to have had the chance to do it. On Saturday as I pound the pavement for 4 1/2 hours the mantra running through my mind & mouth (because I do shout it out loud just for fun) is, "I am a RUNNER!".
7 comments:
But you ARE a Runner...I am a witness. You will do great. Stephen
I think it's awesome that you're doing this. Good luck on your run! I hope it doesn't rain too much on you!
Good luck, I'll be thinking of you! I think it's awesome that you've set your mind to something as difficult as a marathon and now are completing the goal! Way to go! You should be proud
I'm behind you all the way, girlfriend! You are totally my hero. Good luck and I'll be thinking about you.
I will be at the finish line to catch you and if need be, drag you to the medical tents... Just Kidding! You will be amazing!
Good luck Diana. You are going to do great. The hard part is over. Race day is actually pretty fun.
Suzette
Good luck my friend. It does my heart good to hear that you are a RUNNER!
Post a Comment