Tuesday, June 15, 2010

play therapy

we are so happy at our house!
we are into our 3rd day of great weather,
where we can be outside and play!
my kids have definitely needed it & so have I!

grandma & grandpa have a great ditch by the house,
so that is what my kids did all day-
catch snails, swing across the ditch & climb trees!

we ended the day with a little FHE & of course dessert!






FRUIT PIZZA CRUST (sugar cookie dough)
1 cup real butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. almond extract
3 cup flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt

this recipe fits perfectly into a cookie sheet. cook at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until you think it looks done!


(for my niece Bailee, I just used a cream cheese frosting, but I have something better, call me!)

1 comment: