My first baby is now 12, & I almost look him straight in the eye as we converse with each other. His voice is deeper and he gloats that he can wear his dads shoes.
Our 10 year old is contemplating shaving her legs and thinks that her eyebrows should be plucked.
Our 7 year old man has decided the he will be a chef and a dad when he gets bigger.
Our 4 year old has figured out that Jesus lives in the clouds!
Time is flying & I love this stage of my life. I want to just keep things as they are-
even though our days are hectic and we jump from event to event,
I am happy!
2 comments:
That is such a cute picture of the kids! Boy does Emily miss Ash! I think still too young to shave legs and pluck eyebrows, I think I barely started letting Kenna, I guess we want to keep them little for as long as we can :)
Love the picture...such cute kids - then and now!
Post a Comment