my sweet girl woke up sunday with a fever,
so that evening we made her a bed on our floor
so I could be close to her if she needed me.
about 11:30 p.m. we hear a smashing rendition of
"daddy's homecomg".
While she was sleeping she sang to us,
"I'm so glad when daddy comes home, glad as I can be"
she sang the whole song & ended with,
"pat his cheeks & give him what? a GREAT BIG KISS".
i rolled over and watched Casey as the song went on,
he was proud,
we both giggled and then went back to our own
dream lands.
3 comments:
I love these last few posts. You're so good at making things memorable. Really, Diana, I know you hear this from so many, but you are such a shining example to me. I love you.
What a girl!
so sweet...love your blog!
Post a Comment