


Ellie has never had the chance to let her talent of dancing shine. She and her friend, Madeline, had a ball moving to the music. One day after picking them up they were trying to tell me what song they were dancing to. Ellie said, "Mom, have you every heard the song, 'Suck On You'?" I let her know that I wasn't familiar with it. Then she started to sing the tune and I realized it was a song by Sugarland called "Stuck Like Glue". I liked that title a lot more. The girls couldn't have been more darling and they had an absolute blast.
3 comments:
Love that she is the only one in the picture without a skirt on!
I also had to smile when I noticed that Ellie was the only one without a skirt on. She is such a cute girl!
What Ellie said about the name of the song is hillarious!!! How funny!! What would it be like to be that age again and hear everything over for the first time?? Savanah had a blast with all those little girls!
Post a Comment