I didn't do track in high school, because I hated to run!
Little did I know how fun it is.
Tanner & Ash did a great job running the hurdles
for the first time!
I think that I love any activity where my kids are out being active and enjoying life!
1 comment:
Melinda
said...
Hey Diana, Since I can't reach any of your family, I'm using your blog. Can you e-mail Brian's address to me? I'm sending some reunion stuff out. I put your flyer on your stairs. Good thing you can trust people in Sugar City. My e-mail is melindagee@hotmail.com
1 comment:
Hey Diana, Since I can't reach any of your family, I'm using your blog. Can you e-mail Brian's address to me? I'm sending some reunion stuff out. I put your flyer on your stairs. Good thing you can trust people in Sugar City. My e-mail is melindagee@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Melinda
Post a Comment