Today I am thankful for my voice.
For the past few weeks, on Sunday night,
I have gone to a choir practice at the Tabernacle.
This choir has been called the "Turkey Choir", because their performance is on Thanksgiving morning. They have been performing for years and years, so it is quite the tradition for the community.
My first night there singing with them was very emotional.
I haven't sung in a choir like that for years and the power and beauty that I heard was amazing. The conductor is a professor up at the college and a true professional.
His wife accompanies us on the piano, I haven't known of
anyone who could play like she does.
I look forward to going every Sunday evening for and hour and a half to sing with this group.
This will be the closest that I ever get to singing with the
Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
So, I enjoy every second of it.

Come Thanksgiving morning, 10:00 a.m. @ the
Rexburg Tabernacle.
It will last a little less than an hour and
the experience will be amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment